Correctional Service of Canada Ring (Canada Corrections)
Tell the story of what serving as a Canada Corrections Officer means to you.
Your reg number deeply etched into one shoulder, the iconic coronation crown on the other, and your initials engraved on the inside of the band.
This ring has a sharp, classic look and feel - you WILL be impressed by this product!
The perfect way to symbolize your service, or as a retirement gift you can pass on to your grandkids one day!
The three-dimensional depth and detailing is like no other; made with quality that is guaranteed.
XL - approx 17mm in diameter, 13 Grams of 10k Gold
LARGE - approx 14mm in diameter, 9.5 Grams of 10k Gold
Allow approximately 4 weeks for production and shipment of your custom product.
- Approximately 7 Grams of Solid 10K Gold
- Smooth barrel construction
- Solid shank
- Heirloom Quality
- Made in London Ontario
- Handcrafted ring using a finely cut metal die
- Lifetime workmanship warranty
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- 10% of profit donated on your behalf to Wounded Warriors Canada
**Also see our collection of Display Cases so you can keep your ring on display when it's not being worn!